Saturday 21 March 2015

Welcome to my blog

Helloo,

My name is Charley; I am 15 years old and an aspiring music journalist.

I have a stupidly long list of favourite bands which includes artists like Paramore and All Time Low but also artists and bands like Jake Bugg, The Wombats and Arctic Monkeys.

 I think music is amazing. It has the power to bring people together and remind people of certain times and experiences and it’s because of this I want to share my love of music and my musical experiences with others.

This blog will be mainly focused on alternative, rock, indie and even pop punk music and will ideally feature many different live music experiences, such as concerts and festivals, and album reviews. It will feature many bands that are known and also bands that are not so well known in the hope that you find the time to check out their music.

I am excited to share my musical endeavours with you in the near future.

Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment